How to Quickly Diagnose and Assess Your Complex Trauma Cases: The FST Stress Chart
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
To register: Click here
In this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Ask and apply key transition question, “Would you agree all families, individuals, or couples have stress?” to set-up the FST Stress Chart technique.
- Use the Stress Chart to quickly disarm the most agitated or resistant clients.
- Audio excerpts from the actual Motivational Phone Call will be used to illustrate key concepts.
- Obtain an overall stress rating from the individual, couple, family, or extended family participant.
- Convert client’s overall stress into top three problems.
- Locate safety stressors (i.e., self-harm, family secrets, technology addition, substance abuse, bullying, suicidal ideation, etc.) that clients might not otherwise reveal on their own.
- Use this technique to accurately diagnosis and assess your most complex trauma cases using video excepts from real cases.
Live Q & A with the instructor is encouraged.
For information on webinars, you can reach out through our contact form or by calling toll free at (800) 735-9295.